Solved Coloured leather armour in GUI's

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iStopcontact

Feb 18, 2017
Hello guys, i am working on a skript where i want to display coloured leather armour in a gui.

The only problem is that i can't find a way how to do it, the server is: Spigot 1.12.2

Can anybody please help me with this?
Great thanks already

Code:
set {_nbt} to "{display:{color:8405056}}"
format gui slot 22 of player with leather chestplate with custom nbt "%{_nbt}%" named "&7Knight Chestplate" to be unstealable

OR

Code:
format gui slot 22 of player with leather chestplate with custom nbt "{display:{color:8405056}}" named  "&7Knight Chestplate" to be unstealable

I think you need tuske and SKstuff for this one

Try it and tell me if it works

Code:
format gui slot 22 of player with leather chestplate with custom nbt "%{_nbt}%" named "&7Knight Chestplate" to be unstealable

OR

Code:
format gui slot 22 of player with leather chestplate with custom nbt "{display:{color:8405056}}" named  "&7Knight Chestplate" to be unstealable

I think you need tuske and SKstuff for this one

Try it and tell me if it works

Yheaa i knew it would werd with SkStuff

But thats the thing, SkStuff doenst have an updated version for 1.12 or above...

So i was hoping there was like another way to do it

Now i have this code:

Code:
format slot 22 of player with leather chestplate with nbt "%{_nbt}%" named "&7Knight Chestplate" to be unstealable

and it works

Status
Not open for further replies.