Chat Format with parameters.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Creeperz

Oct 6, 2020
So I am trying to make this server and I tried using chat format with parameters but had to use send messages and a cancel event. But then I realized chat messages couldn't go into discord (using essentialsdiscord) because it was canceling the event where it needs to go in.
Can someone help me and show me how I could have parameters or make a chat message readable and invisible please?
[doublepost=1645067289,1644981721][/doublepost]bump

THATS NOT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. YOU JUST GAVE ME THE SAME CODE I GOT EXCEPT THE BROADCAST WHICH HAS TO BE
Code:
cancel event
send formatted “<tooltip:test>%player%: %message%” to all players
And I need
Code:
set chat format to “<tooltip:test>%player%: %message%
So I don’t need cancel event for a plugin I need. Cause if you frickin cancel event you can’t make the plugin insert the message needed

Status
Not open for further replies.