Change GUI [Tuske]

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inavir

May 1, 2017
Hello, I've recently learned about Tuske's advanced GUI manager, and have been trying to use the tutorial to learn how it's used. I ran into a road block when looking at the editing a GUI section. All the code in this help request comes directly from the tutorial and I think I'm just not understanding some part of it quite right. When I use the /example command, a hopper GUI opens with randomized items, but I don't see the effect of the edit last GUI code.

Skript Version: 2.2-dev30b
Skript Author: bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.12.1
---
Full Code:
code_language.skript:
command /example:
  trigger:
    create new gui with id "Example" with virtual hopper and shape "ABCDE": #You can set the shape in a single line
      loop 9 times:
        make next gui with a random item of all items
    open last gui to player
    edit last gui:
      loop 10 times:
        wait 1 second
        change gui shape of items to "EABCD"

Errors on Reload: None

Other Useful Info:

Addons using (including versions):
Tuske

Troubleshooting:

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes, I searched for "edit last GUI" and didn't come up with anything. All I could find about the advanced GUI manager is from the github tutorial
What other methods have you tried to fix it? I've tried moving around where the "edit last gui" block is placed, tried using change name instead since it's simpler, also tried adding open last GUI to player after changing GUI shape

Did you try waiting a tick after opening the gui ?
I added opening the GUI after editing the GUI shape, which opens the gui after every second, but the shape of the items in the gui did not change.
code_language.skript:
command /example:
  trigger:
    create new gui with id "Example" with virtual hopper and shape "ABCDE": #You can set the shape in a single line
      loop 9 times:
        make next gui with a random item of all items
    open last gui to player
    edit last gui:
      loop 10 times:
        wait 1 second
        change gui shape of items to "EABCD"
        open gui "Example" to player

This is the tutorial I've been trying to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.