Solved Can't understand send?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scholler

Aug 6, 2018
Hello, I have two lines in the beginning of the script:

Code:
options:
    Lang: "English"
And another two lines, which are supposed to detect if language is not English or Hungary (They are in 'on load' event):

Code:
if {@Lang} isn't "Hungary" or "English":
    send "&cLanguage %{@Lang}% is not in our database" to CONSOLE
And there is an error:
Code:
Can't understand this condition/effect: send "&cLanguage %"English"% is not in our database" to CONSOLE
it replaces {@Lang} with the actual value of that option, how can I fix this?
And when I type Lang: English
I get so much errors, like this: Can't compare 'English' with a text (idonttellthename.sk, line 5: if {@Lang} isn't "Hungary" or "English":')
I was ,,active in Skript'' but I stopped playing Minecraft. Now I want to start again, but I forgot some things :emoji_grinning:

EDIT: Skript version: 1.12.2. I have some addons: Skellett, skQuery, skRayFall, skUtilities and TuSKe
[doublepost=1550939482,1550932854][/doublepost]Hey, is there anybody who even reads this? I just want help, because I need that script to work tomorrow.. hope someone knows the answer..
[doublepost=1550941366][/doublepost]Never mind, solved, by writing Lang: English and at the if statement:
Code:
if "{@Lang}" is not "Hungary" or "English":

Status
Not open for further replies.