Can't run multiple lines of code with format slot?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneBigMeatball

Apr 8, 2019
Is there a way to put multiple lines of code in [] when you do format slot (number) of player with (item) to close then run [here]?

and I dont want it to make the player run or make the console run a command because I want to use event-block in it like this:

on rightclick on gold block:
format slot 13 of player with oak sapling to close then run [set block at block 1 above event-block to oak log, set block at block 2 above event-block to oak log, etc.]

btw sorry for my bad english its not my native language so if you dont understand something about my question pls ask

I think it's like this: [effect 1]->[effect 2]. But you should use TuSKe, it's easier to run multiple effect using TuSKe:
Code:
create gui slot 13 of player with oak sapling to run:
    close inventory of player
    set block at block 1 above event-block to oak log
    set block at block 2 above event-block to oak log

I think it's like this: [effect 1]->[effect 2]. But you should use TuSKe, it's easier to run multiple effect using TuSKe:
Code:
create gui slot 13 of player with oak sapling to run:
    close inventory of player
    set block at block 1 above event-block to oak log
    set block at block 2 above event-block to oak log
The [effect1]->[effect2] thing works, but is there a way to add if statements to it? for example: if something is true > do this

on right click on gold block:
open chest with 3 rows named "Menu" to player
format slot 13 of player with oak wood planks named "test" to close then run [set block above event-block to oak planks if {balance::%player%} is more than or equal to 100]->[subtract 100 from {balance::%player%} if {balance::%player%} is more than or equal to 100]

Can you add a debug message after the open chest line?
Also, try waiting a tick since SkQuery has bugs

like this?
on right click on gold block:
open chest with 3 rows named "Menu" to player
message "test"
format slot 13 of player with oak wood planks named "test" to close then run [set block above event-block to oak planks if {balance::%player%} is more than or equal to 100]->[subtract 100 from {balance::%player%} if {balance::%player%} is more than or equal to 100]
[doublepost=1554798403,1554798275][/doublepost]
I tried that it reloads like normal with no errors but when I click the block it does nothing

Well in that case the condition is probably false

Status
Not open for further replies.