cancel format of chat colors?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudle

Jan 31, 2017
how can I make it so when someone types &1 or whatever it won't set the message to that color but instead just white?

If someone could please send me a full code of that on chat event, that would be nice, because i can't rly find any way!

how can I make it so when someone types &1 or whatever it won't set the message to that color but instead just white?

If someone could please send me a full code of that on chat event, that would be nice, because i can't rly find any way!
Remove the colored chat permission :0

What's the permission though? Im not using essentials or anything related, but a custom skript chat
ahh in that case in the on chat event just replace the "&" character with a space " "
I'm not going to give you the code because it's in the documentation x3 lol

ahh in that case in the on chat event just replace the "&" character with a space " "
I'm not going to give you the code because it's in the documentation x3 lol
Ohhh right, I'll test that a bit later and will get back to you, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.