Solved Can someone who knows and wants to help me solve the errors?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianmv84

Jul 20, 2017
Can someone who knows and wants to help me solve the errors?

I think I do not explain what I want to do, I mean what you did to me is fine, the concept but what I want, is that by killing that person who kills him he sucks 1 kill and who dies that he sums a death

code_language.skript:
on damage:
    attacker is a player
    victim is a player
    set {Hitted::%victim%} to attacker
    set {Hitted::%attacker%} to victim
    wait 10 seconds
    delete {Hitted::%victim%}
    delete {Hitted::%attacker%}

on death:
    if damage was caused by void:
        victim is a player
        if {Hitted::%victim%} is set:
            set death message to "%victim% escape into void with a punch of %{Hitted::%victim%}"
            add 1 to %{deaths.%victim%}%
        else:
            set death message to "&a%victim% &7se ha tirado al &cvacio"

code_language.skript:
 [Server thread/ERROR]: '::%victim%}"' is not a valid item data (SkyFFA.sk, line 484: set death message to "%victim% escape into void with a punch of %{Hitted::%victim%}"')

[Server thread/ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: add 1 to %{deaths.%victim%}% (SkyFFA.sk, line 485: add 1 to %{deaths.%victim%}%')

Last edited:
Read through the 1st error. You are missing a % at the end of the variable.

2nd error, remove % % surrounding the brackets. Those are only used in strings and inside variables.

For next time, you don't have to PN everyone People (Maybe you did only me), And 2. You don't have to create 2. Therad, just Bump your Theard if the post older than 1 days. and Why did you explain here better than other theard? Oh gad, This is the reason why you didn't get a lot helped, cuz you didn't tell a lot (Showing Code)...

Read through the 1st error. You are missing a % at the end of the variable.

2nd error, remove % % surrounding the brackets. Those are only used in strings and inside variables.

Ty so much and u know How to add attacker is a player in this context

code_language.skript:
on death:
        victim is a player
            set death message to "&a%victim% &7fue tirado al vacio por &c%{Hitted::%victim%}%"
            add 1 to {deaths.%victim%}
        else:
[doublepost=1514934748,1514934694][/doublepost]
For next time, you don't have to PN everyone People (Maybe you did only me), And 2. You don't have to create 2. Therad, just Bump your Theard if the post older than 1 days. and Why did you explain here better than other theard? Oh gad, This is the reason why you didn't get a lot helped, cuz you didn't tell a lot (Showing Code)...

Thanks, I already solve it, you forgot to put some things in the code

Ty so much and u know How to add attacker is a player in this context

code_language.skript:
on death:
        victim is a player
            set death message to "&a%victim% &7fue tirado al vacio por &c%{Hitted::%victim%}%"
            add 1 to {deaths.%victim%}
        else:
Create a new thread for new questions and solve this one out^-^ makes it easier for people to use these posts as references in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.