Solved Can someone help me about TuSKe?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got error, but I don't know why I got error.
So please tell me why I got errors in these codes↓
https://hastebin.com/kupohoteco.vbs

Error is↓
https://hastebin.com/uvudeparoz.scala
it loads fine for me. What is your tuske version?
32f586e07a.png

I am using spigot 1.11.2, Bensku's Skript dev30c, and TuSKe v1.8.1 now.
Huh, the only thing I could think of is dev 30 is giving you trouble, it's not the most stable yet. nothing is wrong with your code at all:emoji_slight_smile: your mc version is fine, tuske worked perfectly for me before i moved to 1.12.
you could try dev 29 instead. That's what I had on 1.11
[doublepost=1502439370,1502439294][/doublepost]don;t forget to restart the server when using a new version of any addon or mc itself( likely obvious for you, but you know, some people x3)

Huh, the only thing I could think of is dev 30 is giving you trouble, it's not the most stable yet. nothing is wrong with your code at all:emoji_slight_smile: your mc version is fine, tuske worked perfectly for me before i moved to 1.12.
you could try dev 29 instead. That's what I had on 1.11
[doublepost=1502439370,1502439294][/doublepost]don;t forget to restart the server when using a new version of any addon or mc itself( likely obvious for you, but you know, some people x3)
I just change skript version to dev29, and dev28, but it doesnt work...

I just change skript version to dev29, and dev28, but it doesnt work...
and you restarted the server, correct? A silly question I know, but again, there's nothing wrong with your code so I'm not sure what else is giving you errors. Those specific errors infer that you don't have Tuske, hence the restart question since you clearly have it~

and you restarted the server, correct? A silly question I know, but again, there's nothing wrong with your code so I'm not sure what else is giving you errors. Those specific errors infer that you don't have Tuske, hence the restart question since you clearly have it~
Sure, I restarted the server.
My TuSKe is working, and show messages on console, but it gots errors......
hmm, if you want to server environmental, I give you. you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.