Can i do a fake spectator mode

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkroDogy2005

Apr 20, 2018
I searched a lot but i can do when the player is in spectator mode to can t go in blocks like to don t go through blocks?
[doublepost=1585313821,1585091586][/doublepost].

Please wait 24 hours before bumping.

This was really hard to read, but I assume you want spectator mode but people cannot go through blocks. This can be done by making some sort of pseudo spectator thing.
Code:
command spectator:
    trigger:
        if {spectators::*} doesn't contain player:
            add player to {spectators::*}
            hide player from all players
            set player's flight mode to true
        else:
            remove player from {spectators::*}
            reveal player to all players
            set player's flight mode to false

on join:
    loop all players in {spectators::*}:
        hide loop-player from player

on disconnect:
    loop all players in {spectators::*}:
        reveal loop-player to player

If you use essentials, just run this command from console "espeed fly 0 %player%" and your players won't be able to move.

If you use essentials, just run this command from console "espeed fly 0 %player%" and your players won't be able to move.
He wants the players to be able to move, just not able to go through solid blocks (eg. going through the blocks and seeing underground cave systems, bases, mineshafts, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.