can anyone write me a skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

v0su

Mar 30, 2024
I need a skript please
so basicly whenever you change dimension you get effects
overworld: fire resistance, hero of the village
nether: speed 2, hero of the village
end: resistance, strength 2

Here is a skript that requires only the latest version of skript to work.

Code:
Every 2 seconds:
    Loop all players:
        if loop-player's world is "world":
            apply fire resistance to loop-player for 41 ticks
            apply hero of the village to loop-player for 41 ticks
        else if loop-player's world is "world_nether":
            apply hero of the village to loop-player for 41 ticks
            apply speed 2 to loop-player for 41 ticks
        else if loop-player's world is "world_end":
            apply resistance to loop-player for 41 ticks
            apply strength 2 to loop-player for 41 ticks

NOTE: CODE IS NOT TESTED

Because of the way you've done this, over time the effects will build up and the player can obtain practically infinite of all 3. Also, this is a fairly inefficient way of doing this.

Furthermore, this OP has made several discord/forum posts already in regard to this question, as well as ai-generating code, and have been generally difficult to work with despite many efforts made to assist them. They are now using the request forum (without the pinned proper format, mind you) for a skript that, frankly, most skripters--even beginners--could make blindfolded. Be that as it may, it is my job to help, so:
Python:
#requires skript 2.8+
on player world change:
    remove speed and hero of the village and resistance and strength and fire resistance from player
    wait 5 seconds
    player's world is "world":
        message "&cApplied effects%nl%&6Fire Resistance%nl%&aHero Of The Village I" to player
        apply infinite potion of fire resistance of tier 1 without particles to the player
        apply infinite potion of hero of the village of tier 1 without particles to the player
    else if player's world is "world_nether":
        message "&cApplied effects%nl%&bSpeed II%nl%&aHero Of The Village I" to player
        apply infinite potion of speed of tier 2 without particles to the player
        apply infinite potion of hero of the village of tier 1 without particles to the player
    else:
        message "&cApplied effects%nl%&4Strength II%nl%&7Resistance I" to player
        apply infinite potion of strength of tier 2 without particles to the player
        apply infinite potion of resistance of tier 1 without particles to the player
Should work.