BungeeCord in Skript help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byteeely

Aug 16, 2017
Hey, may someone explain me the differences between BungeeCord-skript and general skript? The most important lines. :emoji_slight_smile:

thx

Last edited:
Bungeecord skripts are the skripts that are made to work in a bungeecord network. For example, you can send a message to all servers using SkelletProxy (A Skellet add-on for bungeecord). Or you can just set up variables in the network to be like tokens or whatever in the hub.

SkellettProxy (as i'm sure it's the addon you're talking about) just sends info from server to server. You can create global variables if you have servers connected using, if i remember correctly, the syntax global variable {variable} (Can only be read and set at the moment).
You can execute effects on another server via the syntax eval "effect" on "server" (For example: eval "broadcast ""hi""" on "server1" would broadcast "hi" to all players on the server "server1" of your bungeecord).
There is info about extra syntaxes that you can see on the SkellettProxy page. Those are the most used methods to transfer info from server to server on a bungeecord.

Reactions: LimeGlass
Status
Not open for further replies.