Solved Blood

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

I need a skript to show redstone break effect on damage.

example http://imgur.com/WO0AOul

Hello,

i can try to help you and hopefully make blood effect when someone got damage

code_language.skript:
on damage:
    if attacker is a player:
         show 3 "flame" particles at location of player for loop-player offset by 0.4, 0.7, 0.4

I hope i helped just change particles name number of it in my example is 3 and offset of particles (experimenting with offset to find where a center of your particles be) and i'm not sure a name of redstone break paricles so i don't change in code example.

Positively love Skdragon for particles
code_language.skript:
On damage:
    victim is a player
#The {_loc} variable sets it so that it looks like the particles come from the middle of the player
    set {_loc} to the location 1 meter above the victim
    drawDot count 5, particle "blockcrack", material redstone block, XYZ 0, 0, 0, center {_loc}, visibleRange 320, pulseDelay 0, keepFor 10 ticks

Last edited by a moderator:
Positively love Skdragon for particles
code_language.skript:
On damage:
    victim is a player
#The {_loc} variable sets it so that it looks like the particles come from the middle of the player
    set {_loc} to the location 1 meter above the victim
    drawDot count 5, particle "blockcrack", material redstone block, XYZ 0, 0, 0, center {_loc}, visibleRange 320, pulseDelay 0, keepFor 10 ticks

Or just use skdragons but i always use show 3 "flame" particles... and working fine but now i see skdragons have very better option for particles and support something like redstone blockcrack and i'm not sure but i mean show 3 "flame" particles... not support something like that.

Reactions: Wynnevir
Or just use skdragons but i always use show 3 "flame" particles... and working fine but now i see skdragons have very better option for particles and support something like redstone blockcrack and i'm not sure but i mean show 3 "flame" particles... not support something like that.
For sure!^-^ both options work, it's all in preference

For sure!^-^ both options work, it's all in preference

Yes its all in preferance but for me i always when making skript want to use less addons i don't want to use skdragon for example if i only need that addon for particles in my skript i don't add that addon and i start searching for another way without that addon but if only way to make that particles is skdragon (or any other addon) i use that addon.