Block to inventory

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FallingCatus

Jun 29, 2017
Category: Block Breaks

Suggested name: Break2Inventory

What I want:
So i am looking for a skript that will take whatever items drop when the player breaks a block and put it in their inventory instead, i seen 1 skript on here that is close to what i want but i does not replace the block with air on break and does not take in to account fortune or silk on tools, i would like the skript to give exaclty what the block would drop including the XP but without it dropping to the floor. i only really need this to work with stone/cobbletone and ores, all other blocks are fine dropping.

Ideas for commands: None needed

Ideas for permissions: None needed, for all players

When I'd like it by: whenever possible

Thanks.

This would be quite easy to do the only problem is by putting fortune into account you would have to add chance %'s for each fortune level, so say level 1 you have a 45% chance of getting 2 ore instead of one and a 10% chance of getting 3 ore. If you give me all the %'s you would like i can whip together a skript for you really quick