Block Breaking Particles

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKR367

Feb 1, 2017
I am trying to create a particle effect with SkRayFall and Skript 2.2, but it isn't working, I even got it from the Effects list. What am I doing wrong?

code_language.skript:
create 200 "blockdust" particles at (-2360, 139, -884) (with data of chest) for player
[doublepost=1488814881,1488724847][/doublepost]bump! I have tried so many different ways of creating it, I don't know what I am doing wrong, HELP!

1. That's not a valid location, you're just providing it three numbers. You can create a location with the location function though, you do 'location(x, y, z, world)'.
  2. The create particles syntax says you need to specify "for player" before adding additional stuff like the data.
  3. You said you got it from the effects list, but the EffectLib Particle List that the docs links to has it listed as "Block Dust", not "blockdust" (While the caps probably don't matter, the space probably does).

code_language.skript:
create 200 "Block Dust" particles at location(-2360, 139, -884, player's world) for player with data of chest

Note I don't use SkRayFall's particles so there may still be some issues with that, but those are all of the issues I see at first glance.

I changed the code around a bit, and it now says it can't understand the condition/effect.

code_language.skript:
show 200 "Block Dust" particles at location of player for player with data of chest

Just use skDragon for it:
code_language.skript:
drawDot count 200, particle blockdust, material chest, center player, isSingle true, player, visibleRange 16, keepFor 5 seconds

code_language.skript:
drawDot count 200, particle blockdust, material chest, center player, isSingle true, player, visibleRange 16, keepFor 5 seconds
I mean, I will if that's the only option, but I am trying to make the most out of my current addons and won't install more if I don't have to.

I'm not sure why it's saying that, the syntax looks correct to me.
I guess I will install SkDragon then and use that, thanks for the help :emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1488981285,1488980682][/doublepost]
code_language.skript:
I keep getting this error in console when I use that...

Version Information:
Skript: 2.2-Fixes-V9
Bukkit: 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
Minecraft: 1.8.8

[07:52:22 ERROR]: #!#! Stack trace:
[07:52:22 ERROR]: #!#! ch.njol.skript.SkriptAPIException: UnparsedLiterals must
be converted before use

Status
Not open for further replies.