Battle Box

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Zackwall

Apr 21, 2022
Battle Box is a PVP/CTO-based game on MC Championship, introduced in MCC 2, as the first additional game in the event after the original 8 games in season 1.

Features
- Leaderboards | with placeholders
- Spectator mode
- Stats

Commands
/battlebox close | closes the minigame
/battlebox open | opens the minigame
/battlebox GUI | opens the GUI
/battlebox join [arena] | joins the game
/battlebox leave | leave the game
/battlebox list | sends a list of all maps
/battlebox stats [player] | sends player stats
/battlebox leaderboard | sends a leaderboard for top 10 players
/battlebox create [arena] | creates an arena
/battlebox delete [arena] | deletes the arena
/battlebox setlobby [arena] | sets the waiting lobby location for arena
/battlebox setkit [item] [1-4] [arena] | sets the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or fourth kit for arena
/battlebox setitemspawn [item] [1-8] [arena] | sets the item spawn location for arena
/battlebox setkitloc [red/blue] [arena] | sets team blue or red kit loc for arena
/battlebox setstartloc [red/blue] [arena] | sets the starting location for arena
/battlebox reload | reloads the plugin
Commands below requires wand
/battlebox wand | gives a stick to set certain stuff
/battlebox setkitselector [button/wall] [1-4] [red/blue] [arena] | sets the kit selector for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th button or wall for red or blue team in arena
/battlebox setgoal [arena] | sets the goal
/battlebox setgate [blue/red] [arena] | sets the gate for red or blue team in arena

OK,I want have it BUT I dont know Why NOT have Zacklhf#0335, ITs air!
MY discord is Xupipi#2652
PLZ YOUR give ME