Auto Removing Blocks

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Ter2FIc

Dec 30, 2020
The Reason Why:
I want to make Survival Server but I don't want the maps to get messy. And also, I'm not good at making skripts.:emoji_sob:

What I want to see:
Blocks that player placed automatically disappear after 5 mins.
⁕The blocks won't disappear if the bed is connected ( the blocks that were connected with blocks that touch the bed)

I hope it was not too much :emoji_grinning: :emoji_sweat_smile:

So if the player places a bed on blocks they've placed within the 5 minutes, the blocks wouldn't disappear. All blocks in x radius of the blocks or all blocks connected (which could be millions of blocks)?

I guess it will be easier to talk about on Discord?

So if the player places a bed on blocks they've placed within the 5 minutes, the blocks wouldn't disappear. All blocks in x radius of the blocks or all blocks connected (which could be millions of blocks)?

I guess it will be easier to talk about on Discord?
Ok then. Contact me on discord, Ter2Fic #0295

Last edited:
OK, i am dumb, or would this just work?

Code:
on place:
  wait 5 minutes
  loop blocks in radius 5 around event-block:
    loop-block is bed
    stop
  set event-block to air

OK, i am dumb, or would this just work?

Code:
on place:
  wait 5 minutes
  loop blocks in radius 5 around event-block:
    loop-block is bed
    stop
  set event-block to air
It wouldn't work because there has to be a path of blocks that connects the bed and the placed block.

i dotn know if thats possible :/
It's possible, but it's hard to make. It would need some smart pathfinding algorithm, so it won't get too laggy. Maybe there's other solutions. In fact, it may be easier than I think.