Armour with lore and effects

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

TDEPog

Mar 31, 2021
I need a skript so that i can make a chainmail chestplate that will give me speed 2 and invis 1 for ever and with the lore of (space) "&6Item Ability: Faster and Sneaky &e&lWHEN ON CHEST" (Space) "&6&l&kA&6&lLEGENDARY&kA" and the name will be &6Zoro's Cloak. When i equip it it will give me the effects and when i get rid of it it removes the effects. I use Skript latest , skQuery, skRayFall, Tuske.
i would like it in a day but its fine if you take longer.

Last edited:
umm so you need sharpsk and it will work like this:
Code:
command /skyblockitems [<text>]:
  trigger:
    if arg-1 is not set:
      message "&cNope"
    if arg-1 is "zorro_cloak" or "zorrocloak":
      give 1 chainmail chestplate named "&6Zoro's cloak" with lore "" and "&6Item ability: Faster and sneaky &e&lON WEAR" and "" and "&6&lLEGENDARY" to player
on sharpsk armor equip:
  if event-item is chainmail chestplate named "&6Zoro's cloak" with lore "" and "&6Item ability: Faster and sneaky &e&lON WEAR" and "" and "&6&lLEGENDARY:
    give player invisibility of tier 1 for player for 100 days
on sharpsk armor unequip:
  if event-item is chainmail chestplate named "&6Zoro's cloak" with lore "" and "&6Item ability: Faster and sneaky &e&lON WEAR" and "" and "&6&lLEGENDARY:
    clear all player efects