Armorstand movement

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

bobby

Jan 28, 2017
Hey! Would there be anyway for a armorstand to move so if a player is sitting on a armorstand and you click w it will move forward and if you click a it will move to the left and so on?

You can, but that would require an old addon, randomsk, or a new addon, WolvSK. Since WolvSk is more dated, go here since that page has an example of how to do it.

You can, but that would require an old addon, randomsk, or a new addon, WolvSK. Since WolvSk is more dated, go here since that page has an example of how to do it.
WolvSK only allows for minecarts to move, I need it to be a armorstand that your siting on

WolvSK only allows for minecarts to move, I need it to be a armorstand that your siting on
Are you sure? Then I think randomSk is the only solution. However, the only problem is trying to find the download for it, which I don't think you can find one. You're going to have to do intense research to find a download for RandomSK.