Solved Anti World Downloader plugin huge error in console with SkQuery!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrihun

Feb 1, 2017
I have found this great plugin online called Anti WDL, what it does is it blocks players from using World Downloader Mods on the server.

When someone gets kicked for using WDL, the console gets a big error message. Please help me fix this. I don't know why it does this but it says Something about SkQuery. I tried reinstalling the plugin and it didn't fix it, and if i get another version of the skript, it will break my server and give me more errors in console because "Can't understand effect" etc... (https://pastebin.com/4ntk7xzc)

Here are my plugins:

- Litebans
- Skript
- SkQuery
- Anti WDL
- SkRayFall
- WildSkript
- Umbaska
- And some others addons . . .

Server stuff:

- This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24 (MC: 1.8.8) (Implementing API version 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
- Bungeecord (Latest)
- ViaVersion in Bungee (Latest)
- Skript 2.2 dev 25

The SkQuery error is because your using SkQuery 3.21.4 on a 1.11+ server or it's caused from bensku's edit. I made a SkQuery fix for these errors in my SkQuery build. If you would like to check that out, here is a link https://forums.skunity.com/threads/unofficial-skquery-fork-1-11-2.164/

SkQuery 3.21.4 was designed for 1.7 and still works up to 1.9-1.10 but it breaks in 1.11+. And was not designed for Bensku's edit.

Only wait and see what happens in 1.12

@Pikachu Yes it will. It kicks the player so the player cant download the world
duhhh... xd
No, it doesn't. There is a packet that some of the mods send to let the server know they are starting the download, however this is not at all required. The majority of majority of world downloaders (especially ones in hacked clients) don't send this packet which makes it impossible to detect since all world downloader mods do is save the sent world info to the disk.

Anti world downloader isn't going to stop people from downloading your worlds...
Well, if you use WorldDownloader for it then yes, it does stop people from downloading his worlds. Not gonna say that what WorldDownloader does is just download these chunks that has been loaded by the player a time.

No, it doesn't. There is a packet that some of the mods send to let the server know they are starting the download, however this is not at all required. The majority of majority of world downloaders (especially ones in hacked clients) don't send this packet which makes it impossible to detect since all world downloader mods do is save the sent world info to the disk.
pretty sure thats not how it works.. you can check if a player has forged installed on there client and this is how they can detect if you're using the world downloader, or some shit like that, i don't know how it works, but i'm pretty sure it's nothing to do with packets.

pretty sure thats not how it works.. you can check if a player has forged installed on there client and this is how they can detect if you're using the world downloader, or some shit like that, i don't know how it works, but i'm pretty sure it's nothing to do with packets.
That is how it works. Even if you were to detect that they have forge installed, what about world downloaders that don't use it? Anyway, it is to do with packets. Even if it worked like you said it did it would still have to do with packets.

That is how it works. Even if you were to detect that they have forge installed, what about world downloaders that don't use it? Anyway, it is to do with packets. Even if it worked like you said it did it would still have to do with packets.
Well i know some using plugin messaging / channels to detect if they're using world downloader.

Well i know some using plugin messaging / channels to detect if they're using world downloader.
That would still be packets. Packets are information exchanged between client and server, so chat messages and the internal plugin channel is included.

That would still be packets. Packets are information exchanged between client and server, so chat messages and the internal plugin channel is included.
26536911.jpg

Well, that's it, if someone can close this solved thread now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.