Solved Anti Plugin Finder (Question)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettPlayMC

Supporter
Jan 26, 2017
SkUnity Street
So I have a script on my server that when a player/user/anyone/anybody on my server runs /pl or any plugin getting command, all staff with a certain permission are alerted. See below:
code_language.skript:
on command "/bukkit:help":
    loop all players:
        if loop-player has permission "unseenmc.pluginsnotify":
            send "&8[&4CORE&8] &c%player% &7just tried to steal our plugins with &c/%command%&7." to loop-player
Though sadly this applies to staff members as well (including me). How can I make it so if a player has unseenmc.pluginsbypass (or something) the alert will NOT be sent to staff members with unseenmc.pluginsnotify that they tried to 'steal' the plugins?

Code:
    loop all players:
           if loop-player doesn't have permission "Unseenmc.staff":
            send "&8[&4CORE&8] &c%player% &7just tried to steal our plugins with &c/%command%&7." to loop-player

Give Unseenmc.staff to your staff groups.

Lol when players use /pl they aren't stealing your plugins. They aren't your plugins at all. If you downloaded them, they are for public use.

Code:
    loop all players:
           if loop-player doesn't have permission "Unseenmc.staff":

Give Unseenmc.staff to your staff groups.
Please, test your code before posting it...

code_language.skript:
    player doesn't have permission "unseenmc.staff":
    loop all players:

Please, test your code before posting it...

code_language.skript:
    loop all players:
It works with one minor change:
code_language.skript:
        loop all players:
:emoji_wink:
[doublepost=1486947448,1486334596][/doublepost]Sorry for the bug bump everyone but does anyone know the required dependencies that I need for this little Skript Snippet?

It works with one minor change:
code_language.skript:
        loop all players:
:emoji_wink:
[doublepost=1486947448,1486334596][/doublepost]Sorry for the bug bump everyone but does anyone know the required dependencies that I need for this little Skript Snippet?
No dependencies for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.