Solved All Code Need To Be Put In Triggers

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHacks

May 2, 2020
I might very well be extremely stupid because i just can't seem to fix this issue.
Though i do understand the errors around the spaces, that is an easy fix, the one i keep getting back on is:
'all code has to be put into triggers'

Relatively new to skript so i am sorry if this is a dumb question.

Skript Version » Skript 2.2-Fixes-V8B

Author » Njol

Minecraft Version » 1.8.8

Code (That need to be put in triggers) »
```
on join:
wipe player's sidebar
wait 2 tick
teleport player to {hub}
wait 1 tick
clear player's inventory
set slot 4 of player to nether_star named "&e&lNavigator"
set slot 0 of player to book named "&b&lInformatii"
set slot 8 of player to enderchest named "&e&lGadgets"
```

Error on Reload »
```[ERROR] [Skript] 'cancel event' is not an entry (like 'name : value') (Ads.sk, line 3: cancel event')

[ERROR] [Skript] Can't compare a player with ('in "world"', "world_nether", "world_the_end", "skypvp", "survival", "ffa", "skyblock", "prison" or "kitpvp") (enderpearlcooldown.sk, line 15: if player is in {@WorldEnabled}:')

[ERROR] [Skript] invalid line - all code has to be put into triggers (principal.sk, line 9: 'teleport player to {hub}'')

[ERROR] [Skript] invalid line - all code has to be put into triggers (principal.sk, line 10: 'wait 1 tick '')

[ERROR] [Skript] invalid line - all code has to be put into triggers (principal.sk, line 11: 'clear player's inventory'')

[ERROR] [Skript] invalid line - all code has to be put into triggers (principal.sk, line 12: 'set slot 4 of player to nether_star named "&e&lNavigator"'')

[ERROR] [Skript] invalid line - all code has to be put into triggers (principal.sk, line 13: 'set slot 0 of player to book named "&b&lInformatii"'')

[ERROR] [Skript] invalid line - all code has to be put into triggers (principal.sk, line 14: 'set slot 8 of player to enderchest named "&e&lGadgets"'')```

Addons using (including versions):
RandomSKBeta
SkStuff 1.6.4.1
WildSkript 1.8
SkQuery 3.21.4
SkRayFall_v_1.9.7
SkUtilities.v.0.5.6

Troubleshooting:

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes
What other methods have you tried to fix it? I have tested a lot of things people mentioned on the forums and i actually downloaded a few skripts to see if i could copy parts of it but none of it seems to work.

Okay... first of all, this is not discord and you're not making code using ``` but using the little plus in a square which you can find above :emoji_grinning:

Then, I think this is a problem, cause you're not having any spaces/tabs in the code.
Code:
on join:
    #your first line
    #your second line
    #your third line
    #etc...
That's all, if it is this problem, make sure to read something more about the skript cause this is a major thing.

try
Code:
on join:
    wipe player's sidebar
    wait 2 tick
    teleport player to {hub}
    wait 1 tick
    clear player's inventory
    set slot 4 of player to nether star named "&e&lNavigator"
    set slot 0 of player to book named "&b&lInformatii"
    set slot 8 of player to ender chest named "&e&lGadgets"

Idk i will try but thx for the help and the time !
[doublepost=1593059060,1593056919][/doublepost]OH FUCK THAT WORKS THX FOR THE HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.