Solved Adding NBT data to item with command

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoMuchWessel

Apr 3, 2017
Hi guys,

I was doing some research on the internet for the thing in the title, but i couldn't find a working solution.

I want a command like /hideflags that will add the minecraft nbt tag HideFlags to the item that the player is holding. So that if like i have a item which is enchanted with something, it will be invisable.

Can you guys help?

Try it again with 29 instead of 61, and post the result please, but maybe the problem is that you need to add the previous NBT as well.

Try it again with 29 instead of 61, and post the result please, but maybe the problem is that you need to add the previous NBT as well.

With 29 instead of 61 is the problem still there.
Isn't there a command like "add nbt {HideFlags:29} to player's tool"?

Which addon are you using for the NBT stuff?

code_language.skript:
add "{HideFlags:61}" to nbt of player's tool
(sorry for saying it this late, I saw this in a example)

Status
Not open for further replies.