Solved Add SPECIFIC item to gui

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingGeek

Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to create a GUI shop to sell custom enchantments (from another plugin) and I was wondering if there was a way to easily add the book to the GUI while keeping the lore and NBT tags without manually adding it. If this is possible, it would be great if you could reply and help me out. I also want to be able to give the players the exact item too.

Hi, I'm trying to create a GUI shop to sell custom enchantments (from another plugin) and I was wondering if there was a way to easily add the book to the GUI while keeping the lore and NBT tags without manually adding it. If this is possible, it would be great if you could reply and help me out. I also want to be able to give the players the exact item too.
How will you display the Custom encahnt? Via NBT? If so. then just easy doing this way

code_language.skript:
set slot 0 of player's current inventory to enchantment books with nbt "..."

How will you display the Custom encahnt? Via NBT? If so. then just easy doing this way

code_language.skript:
set slot 0 of player's current inventory to enchantment books with nbt "..."
No, I'm using a plugin called CrazyEnchantments and there is a success percentage and destroy percentage on the book. There's no way to give the player a book with specific percentages so I was hoping to be able to add the book with 100% success to the GUI so when a player purchases the book, it will always work. I want to add the item I'm holding to the GUI if that's possible
[doublepost=1503605856,1503602731][/doublepost]nvm, just realised I can add the item as a kit and give the player the kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.