Official About the Doc 2 Idea Review sub-forum

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
Hi everyone,

I've specifically created this sub-forum for the creation of Docs 2. The docs are approaching their release and will soon be out for everyone to use. During this development period, I want to have constant communication with the community. While I'm not saying the first docs were bad, they did not have much community feedback on them and any suggestions fell on dead ears after a while. With Docs 2, I am aiming at really making the docs for the community.

In this sub-forum will be threads showing off new features and asking for help with features that could be included, but need some reworking. Idea threads can also be posted here.

Thanks,
BaeFell

How about create a way to link or add several examples below each instruction (and with which version it works)?
Like:

[1.6-1.12.x] 'on inventory open:'
This event is called every time the player open any inventory

Real example:
`example 1`
`example 2`
Script using this:
- link
- link
- link

Reactions: KroterPvP
How about create a way to link or add several examples below each instruction (and with which version it works)?
Like:

[1.6-1.12.x] 'on inventory open:'
This event is called every time the player open any inventory

Real example:
`example 1`
`example 2`
Script using this:
- link
- link
- link
This would be amazing