A.T.M

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Zeldaboy111

Aug 2, 2018
ATM
The ATM currently has not a lot of features, a goal of mine was to try and make it in the best way possible which is not to hard to understand, but it also is very optimized. I think that the current code I have does that, there will be an update to all my resources soon.

FeaturesRequirements
The following plugins / addons I used whilst making it, the versions I used are behind:
? Skript SkQuery SkRayFall v. 1.9.8

License / Creditsdo not sell or re-upload my Skript whilst claiming it is yourshttps://forums.skunity.com/search/26443679/
-----------------------------------------------------

Code
As I say in every post, my code is not made to be advanced as the code is used in my tutorial series. Further does the "supported versions" indicate which versions of Minecraft are tested. If it doesn't work at an other version, please do not blame me. If it does, please let me know so I can update it.