Solved A script version of Floocraft?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FistoF

Feb 11, 2017
www.planetminecraft.com
I would like a script version of mod Floocraft.

Floocraft is a teleportation mod directly inspired by the Harry Potter series. It turns an ordinary Fire into a Portal.

Player must light the Fire and toss "Floo Powder" named Gunpowder on it in the same way to the picture below with a burnable source at the base. The Fire turns into Sugar Canes.
8QzT8HJ.png

Then the Player need a Sign to link portals by typing in a name. And do this with every fireplace the Player want to be linked.
td0ZbkC.png

Then the Player walk into the Sugar Canes and he can select where he want to go via the custom GUI. The Player can create many different Warp locations all accessible so long as the Portals are on.
zf4vteJ.png

Last edited:
This is fairly simple, there are a few basic things you need to do :
1. on item drop event - where when you drop the specific item, it loops blocks and checks for fire.
2. Set the fire block to sugar cane
3. create on movement event, where if block at player is sugar cane and a value has been set - you basically teleport player to a specific spot.
4. Set the event-block back to fire.

Im guessing thats literally all you have to do

I want Players to be able to choose which location they want to go. And when a Player breaks the Sign, the Warp location must disappear.

And btw. this is a Request, because I'm not good enought at scripting.
[doublepost=1504845485,1500559463][/doublepost]I'm still waiting for this.