A nice addon for Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
I wanted to make a suggestion for a really nice addon for Skript. I'm sure many would.

The name will aim to create 2 things. That would be the {ID :: INTEGER ::% PLAYER%} OR {ID :: INTEGER ::% AND ARGUEMENTO MEANING SOME PLAYER.%} And also the creation of {INTEGER}

1. What will be the purpose of {ID :: INTEGER ::% PLAYER%}?

Answer: It will have a goal of creating an ID number, but not random but starting from 1 and will be infinitely.

Example of Question Number 1: set {_n ::% player%} to {INTEGER}.

In example 1 of the 1st question it will set {_n ::% player%} to a number but, that number will not be random and will start from 1.

Let's say for example that ShaneBee has {_n ::% Shanebee%} for number 1, since it was the first one to contain {_n} as 1. Let's also say that LimeGlass will have {_n ::% LimeGlass%} for number 2, since it was the second to contain {_n ::% LimeGlass%}.

As ShaneBee was the first player on my server to hold {_n ::% ShaneBee%} he will have {_n} for number 1 because he was the first player to have this {_n}. And LimeGlass had 2 because he was the second player to have this {_n} so he will have 2 in {_n ::% LimeGlass%}.

Another good thing to add is {ID :: INTEGER ::}. It will be different from {INTEGER}, because {INTEGER} will be a number of 1 and infinitely, since {ID :: INTEGER ::} will have an ID symbol for example: # 1

# -----> Will be the ID symbol, ja Integer --------> Will be the number.

The INTEGER ID will have the purpose of setting a numbered id for something, but that number will not be random but a number started by 1 and will go infinitely.

Also add the way to put this:

command / setid [<Offline Player = {ID :: INTEGER}>]:

Let's say a punishment system and for each player will have an {ID :: INTEGER} which will be a way to have a numbered ID for the player to review or appeal for review.

Let's go to the function

[<Offline Player = {ID :: INTEGER}>] will have the function of setting an offline player with an {ID :: INTEGER}

For example: I want to debunk a player only if the revocation is by ID or by the name of the Player.

Let's say that ShaneBee was the first player to be punished on my server by Hack. As he was the first player to be punished from my server he will have ID 1.

Let's say that I punished him hack but I knew he was not hacking there I will revoke his punishment then I type the command / revoke [<Offline Player = {ID :: INTEGER}>]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]
[/COLOR]

Like i said last time you posted THIS

Addons are meant to ADD something to Skript that cant be done in Skript.
This can be done in Skript, and a few players have already told you how

Then write it, just like a few other players have told you to write it... You dont need an addon for it, as it can be written in Skript

This can be made in Skript and does not need an addon to do it. The idea is redundant as the addon wouldn't add to Skript.

Thread locked. Give up on your idea and just make it in Skript.

Reactions: ShaneBee
Status
Not open for further replies.