News A Merry Christmas from skUnity

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
Hi everyone,

It's officially Christmas! The clock has just struck 12 in the UK! Santa will be making his rounds so you best get to sleep, but before that, read this thread because it's cute.

2017 has been a big year for skUnity. So much has changed across the entire site, huge updates, new features and fresh faces with some sad goodbyes to old friends.

A personal message from me:
I'd like to thank everyone who has helped skUnity, helped me personally and been here through it all. There have been many ups and downs throughout the last 12 months. A lot has changed, a lot of people have joined skUnity and people have left skUnity. But no matter what, I know there are plenty of people I can turn too and plenty of people always willing to help. Thank you again to everyone who has made my 2017 feel very special.

With the help of @WheezyGold7931, we have made up a list of dates across 2017 where something has happened and some stats! A lookback at the timeline of skUnity is quite interesting and just shows how far the community has changed and grown over the year.

January 10th - skUnity Discord turns 1

January 22nd - Launch of the xenForo Forums

January 26th - itismejoey joined the admin team

February 2nd - itismejoey left the admin team

February 19th - Forums hit 1,000 members

February 20th - We hit 4,000 uses of the word fuck on skUnity Discord

March 17th - Ducky’s first death

March 19th - Ducky’s revivial

April 1st (morning) - Usage of sk/Skript in addon names was banned

April 1st (evening) - We reversed the sk/Skript in addon names ban

July 7th - An image of the docs was leaked

August 23rd - skUnity turns 2

September 29th - skUnity Discord hit 1,000 members

October 6th - Launch of skUnity Docs 2

October 28th - Launch of Premium resources on the forums

November 3rd - Launch of Resource Staff

November 6th - Ducky was banned by Discord. Forever in our hearts. RIP Ducky the Duck

November 23rd - Ducky Jr. stepped up and fulfilled his father's role of official skUnity Duck

December 3rd - Docs 2 received a huge upgrade and launch of SmartImport

December 7th - Death of Ducky v2

Stats from January 22nd (because that's when the forums started lol) to December 24th

Forum members: 5646
Discord Members: 1158
Total Resources: 358
Total active members: 59,103
Total threads: 5,239
Total posts: 24,268
Total ratings: 4,077

Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a great time, eat nice food and enjoy the time with your friends and family.

Thank you,
BaeFell

Reactions: Wrong and Sam