[#4] Winners of Skript Challenge - Loop area

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
Hi everyone,

After asking my specially selected judges to pick their favourite entries of [#4] Skript Challenge and then utilising Rezz's rank weight system, here are the winners of the fourth Skript Challenge on skUnity:

1) @Simuciokas
All judges agreed the shapes that could be created by this entry gave it huge points! The use of functions and commenting the code was well done. The code was organised and readable.
2) @EWS
The speed at which this entry went was what we all loved and especially as it also included a feature which I personally wanted - stats at the end when the blocks were done being looped.
3) @Donut
While slow to actually loop the blocks - the originality of the code was something I loved. Between us 4 judges, we had mixed views of the entry due to the speed, but being the base for the others, gave it points
My special mention) @Zoot
Majority of the judges disliked the use of the skDragon (not because of it being skDragon, but because using an addon), however, I have given this one a special mention due to the particle effects and features that the entry packs.
All 4 of the above users have been awarded the coveted Skript Challenge medal for their entries! I hope you've enjoyed this Skript Challenge and look forward to the next one.

I'm currently after ideas for #5 and would love anyone to contribute their say. Please PM me with details about any ideas for Skript Challenge you have. I do have an idea to a much bigger scale Skript Challenge, but that is a side project which is currently in planning and basic development.

Thanks,
BaeFell