[#5] Winners of Skript Challenge - Deobfuscator

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
Hi everyone,

Sorry about the delay in posting this, I've been mega busy and it has been difficult to find a winner.

After reviewing all the entries into the latest Skript Challenge, it was just impossible to pick a winner. They all had different programming languages, took different approaches and the ones where they created a website had a good design and style to them. All worked as intended and I found it quite funny that @Donut was competitive with the obfuscation.

And the winners are...
@Pikachu - @Duetro - @TPGamesNL - @TonyMaster21 - @Rezz

While it was fun having multiple programming languages thrown into the mix, I probably won't do it again. It meant I was unable to directly compare between entries and that is why everyone who entered has won (thank god I don't give any real prizes for this...).

Thanks for everyone who entered! I'm always after new ideas for Skript Challenge, feel free to PM me any you might have :emoji_slight_smile:

Thanks,
BaeFell

TonyMaster21 what skript addons are needed for that code? and what will it look like is it possible to do this with my domains (.com domains) to have it just have a placeholder saying version 1.0 if the slash is coretech/skript/hub/version/latest with api.coretechmc.com?

Thanks,
CoreTech

TonyMaster21 what skript addons are needed for that code? and what will it look like is it possible to do this with my domains (.com domains) to have it just have a placeholder saying version 1.0 if the slash is coretech/skript/hub/version/latest with api.coretechmc.com?

Thanks,
CoreTech
That code is just his signature.

Oh so is it not possible?
There are addons that do exist such as WebAddon by Pikachu and maybe others. You can check out the Resources section but I'm unsure of any specific ones.