[1.11 - 1.14.4] ★ ChatCore ★ [► ALL IN ONE CHAT MANAGEMENT PLUGIN ◄]

Script [1.11 - 1.14.4] ★ ChatCore ★ [► ALL IN ONE CHAT MANAGEMENT PLUGIN ◄] 3.2.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FrostedWeFall

Jul 14, 2017
FrostedWeFall submitted a new resource:

[1.11 - 1.12.2] ★ ChatCore ★ [► ALL IN ONE CHAT MANAGEMENT PLUGIN ◄] - ChatCore Is a feature heavy ChatControl like Skript that is being constantly updated

An alternative to Chat Control in Skript with more features coming
rCqMrUW.jpg

ChatCore formerly known as FrostChat is a fully more stable upgraded and better maintained fork of FrostChat. soon as FrostChat was my first skript I did not have much experience with coding / skripting and because of that the code was very messy, untidy and was not maintained very well.

My aim with ChatCore 2.0 is to maintain this better and have more features to make it...

Read more about this resource...

FrostedWeFall updated [1.11 - 1.12.2] ★ ChatCore ★ [► ALL IN ONE CHAT MANAGEMENT PLUGIN ◄] with a new update entry:

Addon | Added Auto Updater, now warns you if the Skript needs to be updated. You can also check by typing /chatcore:updater ( Aliases will be coming next update! )
Fix
| Cleaned up the code by editing the clear chat command.

( Before Version 2.0.7 Update )
code_language.skript:
    Version: V 2.0.6
    Warning: &7Clearing Entities In
command /clearchat:
  permission:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

FrostedWeFall updated [1.11 - 1.12.2] ★ ChatCore ★ [► ALL IN ONE CHAT MANAGEMENT PLUGIN ◄] with a new update entry:

Fix | Made a fix to the code for the auto updater, this would have been in a different update but it is quite important.

Update 2.0.7

code_language.skript:
on join:
    set {_Version} to line 3 from url "https://pastebin.com/FSjxR6jg"
    if {_Version} is not {@Version}:
        broadcast "&cYou are using an outdated version of ChatCore, please go to the spigot page and update to the latest version!"

You do know that if a user puts "if u wanna come see my build", the message will be blocked for swearing. None of your chat filtering lists are that big and would provide very little protection. A good chat filter script/plugin breaks down the message to figure out what is being said, not just checking if it contains a specific string.

UPDATE 3.1.0 IS HERE! MEDIUM SIZED UPDATE!
PLEASE DON'T CLAIM THIS SKRIPT AS YOUR OWN. ITS MY BEST WORK!
Config has been reset for updating purposes. Please redo it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fixed | Fixed and Added some stuff to the Experimental Anti Advertisment Module ( Which...