Ξ ШλгѻцЅρ Anti Cheat Ξ

Script Ξ ШλгѻцЅρ Anti Cheat Ξ 1.4

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

GAROUSP

Feb 7, 2017
GAROUSP submitted a new resource:

Ξ ШλгѻцЅρ Anti Cheat Ξ - The first Skript Anti-Cheat using packets

rv8rljo-521c190.png

I. Introduction
WAROUSP is the first Skript Anti-Cheat using packets.
Fast Detection!
Eradiquate cheaters now using WAROUSP....​

Read more about this resource...

When i reloaded your Script:

code_language.skript:
[21:43:38 INFO]: Succesful Loading WAROUSP  Version : 1.1
[21:43:38 INFO]: [Skript] Reloading WAROUSP.sk...
[21:43:38 INFO]: WAROUSP> [BOT] Bots Loading
[21:43:39 WARN]: Using an ID instead of an alias is discouraged and will likely not be supported in future versions of Skript anymore. Please replace '9:0' with e.g. 'water'. (WAROUSP.sk, line 130: if block below player is 9:0 or 10:0:')
[21:43:39 WARN]: Using an ID instead of an alias is discouraged and will likely not be supported in future versions of Skript anymore. Please replace '10:0' with e.g. 'lava'. (WAROUSP.sk, line 130: if block below player is 9:0 or 10:0:')
[21:43:41 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'on packet' (WAROUSP.sk, line 146: on packet:')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'on packet' (WAROUSP.sk, line 169: on packet:')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'on packet' (WAROUSP.sk, line 182: on packet:')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'on packet' (WAROUSP.sk, line 186: on packet:')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'on packet' (WAROUSP.sk, line 194: on packet:')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: create a citizen named "%{Citizen}%" at location 2 above attacker's head (WAROUSP.sk, line 260: create a citizen named "%{Citizen}%" at location 2 above attacker's head')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: Can't understand this expression: 'last created citizen id' (WAROUSP.sk, line 261: set {NPC.%attacker%} to last created citizen id')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: hide citizen {NPC.%attacker%} to all players (WAROUSP.sk, line 262: hide citizen {NPC.%attacker%} to all players')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: reveal citizen {NPC.%attacker%} to attacker (WAROUSP.sk, line 263: reveal citizen {NPC.%attacker%} to attacker')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: set citizen {NPC.%attacker%} max health to 10 (WAROUSP.sk, line 265: set citizen {NPC.%attacker%} max health to 10')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: change citizen {NPC.%attacker%} skin to "%{_skin}%" (WAROUSP.sk, line 266: change citizen {NPC.%attacker%} skin to "%{_skin}%"')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: reveal citizen {NPC.%attacker%} to attacker (WAROUSP.sk, line 269: reveal citizen {NPC.%attacker%} to attacker')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: teleport citizen {NPC.%attacker%} to {_u} (WAROUSP.sk, line 272: teleport citizen {NPC.%attacker%} to {_u}')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: hide citizen {NPC.%attacker%} to attacker (WAROUSP.sk, line 274: hide citizen {NPC.%attacker%} to attacker')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: remove citizen {NPC.%attacker%} (WAROUSP.sk, line 276: remove citizen {NPC.%attacker%}')
[21:43:43 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: despawn citizen {NPC.%attacker%} (WAROUSP.sk, line 277: despawn citizen {NPC.%attacker%}')
[21:43:43 INFO]: [Skript] Encountered 16 errors while reloading WAROUSP.sk!
[21:43:52 INFO]: WAROUSP> [BOT] Skins Loaded

Also, is this script fast and wont slow down server performance?

Last edited by a moderator:
NVM @YoshYz I fixed all errors.

If i want to make your Script MySQL compatible, do i have to replace all of the variables in your WAORUSP.sk ?
Or not all of them. I use "sql_." in variables to make them MySQL compatible so Skript puts it in the database.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Adrihun , I am currently working on the BungeeCord version of WAROUSP, it will be available in a few days.
Hi, when is it coming out? It has been 8 days. Also, you should add this : Whenever someone types in chat "(anticheatname)" the anti cheat will check players on the current server to see if they are hacking. This is because when someone uses kill aura, the other guy usually types in "gwen please work" or something like that (on mineplex) and it would be cool if the anti cheat would work whenever you type this in chat. Or does your anti cheat work 24/7 and always checks?

Hi, when is it coming out? It has been 8 days. Also, you should add this : Whenever someone types in chat "(anticheatname)" the anti cheat will check players on the current server to see if they are hacking. This is because when someone uses kill aura, the other guy usually types in "gwen please work" or something like that (on mineplex) and it would be cool if the anti cheat would work whenever you type this in chat. Or does your anti cheat work 24/7 and always checks?
Sorry for this long wait, actually, a npc is spawning when a player damage an entity (to reduce lags) :emoji_slight_smile: [No detections but this can block aimbot or reach and we can easily see when a player is using a combat hack]
I'm working on detection of combat hacks :emoji_grinning: