WolvSK (1.8-1.16.1)

Addon WolvSK (1.8-1.16.1) 1.7.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

How do I check how much money was been added to the player's balance if you use this event: on balance change
Nashoba
Nashoba
event-number (or something like this) gives you the previous balance, and with the new one you can calculate the difference
Was wrestling for too long with my code until I remembered this addon did essentials <3 Was even better seeing it was up to date with 1.15
Excellent addon! Check the count of "X" blocks on the island for Askyblock, can you add them?
I clearly do not know how to do this, can you please explain why this isn't work and what to do to fix it?

set {level.%player%} to askyblock player's island level
Nice, you can make compatible with AcidIsland? :)
5 stars :D
I don't know.. It's good and all but some features are missing. "asb level of %player%" doesn't recognize offlineplayers or variables that contain player. This means that functions don't work since you have to do it like this: "asb level of {_p}".
if owner isn't online
"%asb team members of team of asb owner of island at player%" is <none> edit pls i need it
Excellent plugin overall. Author is generally responsive to feedback and the plugin works mostly as expected. Would be nice if the remaining issues on GitHub were fixed soon, because they break a specific part of the plugin.
Awesome addon, I downloaded it only for the cooldowns, it made my life many times easier! I have suggestions:
send "%cooldown left time "something" of player%" < make this work please, and what about cooldown "something" of player is not finished:
Nashoba
Nashoba
The cooldown left time expression works. If you use it in a text, you have to use double quotes, like this: send "%cooldown left time ""something"" of player"
For the condition, I will add it in the next update.
Good addon, although I have already downloaded it....
You know what I mean x)
Best addon, One thing I wish I had is:
Option to disable Chat Format
and %min%/%max% on join/leave message
example: %player% Joined the game %min%/%max%
Although it is a great addon thx
Nashoba
Nashoba
Thanks for the review :)
I just post an update with your ideas.
The new essentials stuff, amazing!
Maybe it'll be nice to have
"on mute"
"on jail"
"on ban" events.
Good work!
Nashoba
Nashoba
I will try to add it the next week-end, thanks for the review :)
Merci pour cet excellent addon ! Je l'utilise pour les minigames :)
Nashoba
Nashoba
Merci pour la note :)