Resource icon

Addon WebSKT 1.0-BETA.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.9
  3. 1.10
  4. 1.11
  5. 1.12
  6. 1.13
  7. 1.14
WebSKT is a Skript addon giving Skripters access to WebSocket client and server functionality! This functionality can be used to facilitate communication between two different Minecraft servers, a Minecraft server and a webserver, or to other web services according to your needs using the WebSocket protocol.

Check out the WebSocket tutorial for a basic explanation of how to use WebSKT's features. Note that the tutorial was made for MundoSK and is now a bit outdated as some new features have been added, but its content is more than sufficient for the basic functionality.

WebSKT is one of the addons resulting from the splitting up of MundoSK into smaller addons. If you are currently using MundoSK for WebSocket features, I highly recommend you switch to WebSKT as it will continue be updated with more features and bug fixes.

Consider joining the Skript Chat Discord Server to discuss WebSKT and other Skript addons in dedicated channels.

If you find bugs or have certain feature requests, I highly recommend you create an issue on GitHub, as that will ensure that I can address your concern instead of it being buried by other posts/messages.
Author
Tlatoani
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Tlatoani

Latest updates

1. WebSKT 1.0-BETA.2: Docs update, in-game update command, metrics enabled

This is a small update to WebSKT to update the documentation, add a new '/webskt update' command...
  2. Download link for WebSKT 1.0-BETA.1 fixed

Apparently I just linked to the GitHub page with the download instead of linking directly to the...