This update re-worked Vixio to work with JDA V4 and the latest Lavaplayer. With updating Vixio to JDA4 new features became available and I've implemented the most obviously wanted from it.
-= Changelog =-
* Updated Vixio to JDA-4
* Fixed exception being thrown in retrieve message
* Implement attachment of message
* Implement attachment type to get all attributes of the attachment
* Added height/url/width of attachment.
* Added attachment type to discord name of to get the file name.
* Fixed soundcloud url's not loading.
* Added message attachment to discord id of.
* Fix youtube url's not playing
* Add the ability to get and set the slowmode of a channel
* Updated the make embed syntax to support sending it directly to a channel instead of having to add another line to send it
* Added user banned and unbanned events
* Added the ability to shuffle the queue of a bot.
* Added the ability to get the creation date of most discord entities with creation date of.
* Add verification level type for getting and setting a guild's verification level
* Added expression to get the verification level of a guild. With set/delete changers.
* Add the ability to force a track to play through a bot. It will force the input to play and take whatever was actively playing and re-add it first in the queue to play next.
* Remove the changers on types like channel to stop conflicts
* Added dedicated delete discord entity to delete discord entities such as channels/guilds/etc.
* Make errors when using the `play` effect be included in the vixio warning to pin point exact reason of failure to load a track.
* Added <channel> argument for discord commands
* Added <voicechannel> argument for discord commands
* Added <textchannel> argument for discord commands
* Implement Invite wrapper for future implementation for creating extensive invites.
* Added 3 wiki's to the vixio github for answering basic questions. Found here: <https://github.com/iBlitzkriegi/Vixio/wiki>
Download link: <https://github.com/iBlitzkriegi/Vixio/releases/tag/v2.0.3>
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Vixio - The best Discord addon on the Market 2.0.7
Vixio, The Discord addon made for Skript to fit all of your Discord in Skript needs.