Vixio - The best Discord addon on the Market

Addon Vixio - The best Discord addon on the Market 2.0.7

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Awesome but it needs two things:

CONDITION: if event-message is in channel [id] %string%:
EXPRESSION: event-message as text
Good plugin!
Altough, there are some errors with The latest version. (Look At Discussion. Me and BrettPlayMC wrote down the errors)
Fantastic addon, discord is the best! :)
I wonder if you could add a complete working bot example code in skript, so that it would be very useful to get used to the addon's syntax.
Awesome addon, it's awesome we are able to manage discord so easily now :)
Fantastic plugin, amazing support. I've been using the Addon / Plugin for a good while now, nothing but joy doing so.
Arguably one of the best Skript addons there is! Vixio allows perfect discord - Minecraft integration and is wonderful for both network owners and players. Even the 5-star rating will not do it justice.
This addon is awesome! I made a bot that connects with our Discord so our players can easily get information about the server and even listen to music! I would recommend this to all of my friends who own a server.
Great addon, so handy for connecting players to discord. The developer is so active, and always happy to help you out. Such a great addon.
Awesome addon for any server owner that wants to connect their Minecraft server to Discord!
Blitz
Blitz
Ty