TuSKe - Custom Enchantments, GUI Manager and more!

Addon TuSKe - Custom Enchantments, GUI Manager and more! 1.8.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.7
  2. 1.8
  3. 1.9
  4. 1.10
  5. 1.11
3122369df3b34f0b839486dfc9ca5dea.png
TuSKe is an addon for Skript, that brings integrations with some popular and useful plugins to Skript, and also, brings some new features to help server's admins.

Supported plugins:
- Marriage
- SimpleClans
- LegendChat
- ProtocolSupport / ViaVersion

Documentation: SkUnity's Doc.

Features:
To create a custom enchantment, is very simple and easy to do, let's start with a simple tutorial.
After 1.5.3, you can create custom enchantments using effects in your skript. All you have to do is register a enchantment with a name, this name will be used at your code to enchant items.
code_language.skript:
on skript load:
     register a new custom enchantment with id name "Magic"

The id name is what you use in your code to enchants a item, in this example, we will use Magic as custom enchantment's name.

This is the basic of creating a custom enchantment, but it's not all. It has somethings that you can hide and the plugin will use a default value and there are values that are optional. The expressions that you don't need to set if you don't want are:

set max level of Magic to 10
The max level that a enchantment can have, it goes from 1 to 10, the default is 3.

set rarity of Magic to 3
The rarity of enchantment, it goes from 1 (rare) to 5 (common), the default is 3.

set accepted items for Magic to "Swords", "Bow" and "Armor"
The types of items that the enchantment accepts. This doesn't accept the ID or name of item, only especific values and they are:
Helmets, Chestplates, Leggings, Boots, Pickaxes, Axes, Shovels, Bow and Fishing Rod
And there are values that represents a group of groups above:
Tools: Pickaxes, Axes and Shovels
Armor: Helmets, Chestplates, Leggings and Boots
All: All groups above
If this option is not set, it will use the default value, All. You can use more than one value, it's just separate with "," or "and".

set enabled for Magic to true
If true, the enchantment can be gotten on enchantment table, else, only by skript. By default is false.

The optional value doesn't have a default value, so you don't need it if you don't want it.

set conflicts for Magic to Enchantment and Another_Enchantment
It will set a group of enchantments that is incompatible with the enchantment, it means that they won't be together at same item. The value is the ID name of other custom enchantments.

Here is a example of how it's should look like:
code_language.skript:
on skript load:
     register a new custom enchantment with id name "Magic"
     set {_enchantment} to "Magic" parsed as custom enchantment
     set max level of {_enchantment} to 5
     set rarity of {_enchantment} to 1
     set accepted items for {_enchantment} to "Swords" and "Bow"
     set lore name of {_enchantment} to "Magic Power"

After the configuration, you just have to reload the file: or you restart your server or you execute the skript effect:
reload all custom enchantments
If everything is right, you shouldn't see any errors on console. After that, you only have to create your custom effects for the enchantment by yourself. And to do that, you have some expressions to help you.

code_language.skript:
#You can specify the level or not.
%itemtype% has custom enchantment %custom enchantment%
level of custom enchantment %custom enchantment% of %itemstack%
#You can add or remove enchantments from it.
[all] custom enchantments of %itemstack%
To create a GUI, isn't that complex, we have these effects:

(format|create|make) [a] gui slot %numbers% of %players% with %itemstack% to [do] nothing

(format|create|make) [a] gui slot
%numbers% of %players% with %itemstack% to close [using %click action% [(button|click|action)]]

%numbers% of %players% with %itemstack% to [close then] run %command sender% command %string% [as op] [using %click action% [(button|click|action)]] [with cursor [item] %itemstack%]

%numbers% of %players% with %itemstack% to [close then] run function %function% [using %click action% [(button|click|action)]] [with cursor [item] %itemstack%]

The first one will do exactly nothing more than just nothing. The item won't peform any action.

The other 3 effects has [using %click action%], if you use that in the effect, it will run the command/function only if it is a specifc click action. and if you don't want, it will run with any click type. The supported click actions are:

code_language.skript:
left, right, shift left, shift right, double click, middle, number key, drop and control drop

If you have v2.2-dev16b or above from Bensku' Skript fork, you will have to search for click action in its documentation, because the values are different.

The second will close when you click on it.

The last two has [with cursor %item stack%]. It will only run if a player click on item, with another specific item.

The third will peform a command. You can execute with console or a player, and if it is a player, you can execute as op too.

And the last one is to execute a function.
Examples:
code_language.skript:
create a gui slot 0 of player with stone to do nothing
create a gui slot 1 of player with potato to close with left click
create a gui slot 2 of player with paper to run player command "CommandHere" as op
create a gui slot 3 of player with diamond to run console command "CommandHere"
create a gui slot 4 of player with gravel to run function giveItems(player) with cursor item stone
You can also use multiple action:
code_language.skript:
create a gui slot 2 of player with stone to run function subtract(1) with left click
create a gui slot 2 of player with stone to run function increase(1) with right click
If you want to change the item, you don't need to format the slot again, you can just change the item in slot:
code_language.skript:
function toggle(p: Player):
    if {var} is true:
        set slot 0 of current inventory of {_p} to red wool
    else:
        set slot 0 of current inventory of {_p} to green wool

#your code to open a inventory/virtual inventory
create a gui slot 0 of player with green wool to run function toggle(player)
And if you want to unformat the slot, it's just:
code_language.skript:
unformat the gui slot 1 of player
#or if you want the whole inventory
unformat all gui slots of player
And some conditions:
code_language.skript:
%player% has [a] gui #Check if has any gui in his open inventory
slot %number% of %player% is a gui #Check if a slot is a gui
Bug fixes from the old method, an another addon that it isn't update anymore:
- No wait a tick needed after open the inventory.
- It will only format the current open inventory of player (doesn't include the crafting slots).
- Doesn't conflicts with others slots of the same inventory.
- No loop problem, you can make loops and the command/function will have different values for each one.

Examples:
code_language.skript:
on anvil combine:
      event-item-one is a diamond sword
      event-item-two is a diamond sword
      send "Oh, you combined two diamonds swords!"

on anvil rename:
      event-string is "Awesome axe"
      event-item-result is any axe
      send "You've renamed your %event-item% from %event-item's name% to %event-string%"

command /players: #will send a list of players in alphabetic order
      trigger:
            set {_players::*} to alphabet order of all players
            loop {_players::*}:
                  send "%loop-value%"

command /xp: #shows the amount of experiences orbs that player has
      trigger:
            send "You have %xp of player% experiences orbs."
on damage of player:
      if attacker's tool has custom enchantment Vampire:
            set {_AddHealth} to 1 * level of custom enchantment Vampire of attacker's tool
            add {_AddHealth} to health of attacker

Requires:
- Skript
- (Optionally) the plugins listed above.

How to install:
- Place the Skript and TuSKe at plugins' folder. (If you already have Skript, place only the TuSKe).
- Restart your server. (You can't load the plugins while your server is running.)
- Done!
Now it's just start to code in Skript and use the features of TuSKe in your scripts.

Support:
If you have a problem to make some code, you can use the Skript's forum: SkUnity's Forum. If you have a especific problem with TuSKe, go to the post about TuSKe.

Suggestions and bugs:
Do you have any suggestions? Comment below.
Did you found some bug? Send me a PM or comment in discussion page.
Author
Tuke_Nuke
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.86 star(s) 14 ratings

Latest updates

1. Internal Changes

Fixed conflicts with Skript dev32+. Fixed issues from issues tacker. Added support to use a...
  2. Important bug fixes.

[+] Added: Added support for on break event in effect cancel drops. It allows you to prevent...
  3. 1.12 Recipes support, fixes and small additions.

[+] Added: Expressions to create knowledge books containing recipes: #A list of recipes of a...

Latest reviews

Whats up with the custom enchants, does it no longer work? Here is my code

[C]# Lucky

on skript load:
register a new custom enchantment with id name "Lucky"
set {_luckenchant} to "Lucky" parsed as custom enchantment
set max level of {_luckenchant} to 5000
set rarity of {_luckenchant} to 5
set accepted items for {_luckenchant} to "Pickaxe"
set lore name of {_luckenchant} to "&a&l〙Lucky:"

on script load:
set {randomlucktokens} to a random integer between 10000 and 500000

on mine:
if player's tool has custom enchantment Lucky:
chance of {luckychance}%:
add {randomlucktokens} to {tokenbal}
[/C]

Copied from documentation btw
At least 50 characters... hmm... The addon works great, just like expected! Pikachu's patch makes it compatible with the latest versions of Skript- go check it out!
Been using this to make GUIs for over a year, but the plugin is starting to break with latest Skript (starting with dev37 for me). I hope this is still alive!
nice addons, but the custom enchant didnt work dude please fix for 1.12.2
I love this addon , it is very amazing plugin :) Keep going and hope there will be more new features. Thanks:)
This addon has been my favourite GUI addon in 5 minutes.
This has become my favorite for setting up GUI's <3
Tuke_Nuke
Tuke_Nuke
Thank you. I'm gladed that you liked it.
It is about an addon that I use now all the time in my skript with a creator in the listening loan to help you. Nothing to say except that this work is excellent !
Tuke_Nuke
Tuke_Nuke
Thank you for your reply. I'm here mostly to help, with a bit delay between the answers
Awesome addon, but the event:
on player start walking
Doesn't works - it says it can't understand that event :c
Tuke_Nuke
Tuke_Nuke
Thank's for your review but that's not the proper place to report bugs. Please post it in resource's discussion.
i like this addon so much but i keep getting an error he is an picture.
http://prntscr.com/fi5q9z

the error is:
register a new custom enchantment with id name "Slowness"' is not a boolean (yes/no) (GUI2.sk, line 16: register a new custom enchantment with id name "Slowness"

please if u can help me please do.
Tuke_Nuke
Tuke_Nuke
Thank's for your review but that's not the proper place to report bugs. Please post it in resource's discussion.