Note: When a new minecraft version comes out it is possible to use an updated api. Simply drop the desired version into the plugin directory and you're good to go.
- kh498, cybermaxke (backend API, https://github.com/Cybermaxke/MerchantsAPI)
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
It can be found here: https://github.com/Cybermaxke/MerchantsAPI
TraderSk let's you open merchant GUIs (the one vanilla mc villagers use) and customize everything about them.
- Let's you choose whatever items you want
- Add as many pages you want
- Let one of the input items be air
- Change and color the title
remove a traderCode (Skript):
- (create|make) [a] [merchant] trader [named] %string%
Change items in a pageCode (Skript):
- (remove|clear) [the] [merchant] trader [named] %string%
Remove a page from a traderCode (Skript):
- set items in page %number% (for|of) [merchant] trader %string% to %itemstack% as output[ item](,| and) %itemstack%[ and %-itemstack%] as input[ item[s]]
remove all tradersCode (Skript):
- (remove|clear|delete) page %number% (from|of|for) [merchant] trader %string%
show the trader to playerCode (Skript):
- (remove|clear|delete) all [merchant] traders
Change the title in the guiCode (Skript):
- (open|show) [merchant] trader %string% to %player%
save changes to disk (this actions is not performed automatically)Code (Skript):
- (rename|set name [of|for]) [merchant] trader %string% to %string%
- save all [merchant] trader[s]
A test script:
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon TraderSk 2.4.1
Let you customize trading GUI
- Hotfix May 18, 2017
- Fix 1.11, title colors and bugs! May 8, 2017