- Maker: CharcoalToast
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
What is ToolAPI?
ToolAPI is the new API for Skript users who almost is necessary! This API is very extensive and used no other Addon except skript-mirror, which is required to create unique effects. There are already a lot of Addons that sounds and allow particles, only it is much more comprehensive and more detailed here. You will also find a wide choice of inventory managing in this API. Change of hoppers to chesten and shulker boxes each lock that it contains. Also Armour slots and Inventory and Hotbar slots are included.
- Added Feature
- Next Update
- Not started yet
- Very strong API
- Hotbar managing
- Inventory managing
- Main- and Offhand managing
- Horse armor managing
- Support for more then 1 player/entity
- NBT tag support
- Turn Armor Stands around
- Create awesome Falling Block shows
- Also for mobs and entities
- Armor Stand support
- Container managing (Edit the items in a chest, a hopper, a dispenser, ...)
You can give me ideas!
Look at this page for a overview on the syntax.
- command /sound:
- play the mob.blaze.death sound for the player at (block under the player) at volume 10 and pitch 0.2Code (Skript):
- command /diamondhelmet:
- replace player's armour slot "head" with diamond_helmetCode (Skript):
- on break:
- if player is holding a diamond pickaxe named "&cSmoke Pickaxe"
- show 50 of the smoke particles at event-block in a circle with size 1, 1 and 1 visible for the player at speed 0.5Code (Skript):
- command /turn <number>:
- turn player clockwise with arg-1 degrees
- message "You turned %arg-1% degrees around"IssuesCode (Skript):
- command /north:
- make player look at the north direction
When you provide an item, look good at the syntax:
The syntax is:Code (Skript):
- 5 stone 6 # This will give 5 Polished Diorite (1:6)
- 5 stone:6 # This will give nothing
- 3 golden_apple # This will give 3 Golden Apples
- 3 golden apples # This will give nothing
- <number> <item enum (without data)> <datatag (in numbers)>
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
API ToolAPI - Sounds, Particles, Slot Replacing and more! 1.2
Play great sounds, show lovely particles and replace every slot with this strong API