• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Bug Fix with Actionbars

When actionbar was sent to a specific player it would output `<none>` instead of the specified message. This issue has been fixed.
Actionbar Functionality

Added a new function actionBar(), which allows messages to be displayed above the player's hotbar, like so:

01-10-18%3Dkthu9.png

code_language.skript:
#syntax

actionBar(message, fadeInTime, stayTime, fadeOutTime, player)

#example

actionBar("&6Whoa! &bColors!", 1, 2, 1, "@a")
##similar to the other functions, the player portion is a string, allowing you to specify all players or just one player. eg: "%event-player%" would work under the player argument
New Logo
New Icon I quickly made just to show off :emoji_slight_smile:

Bug Fixes
Fixed issues with the /sendtitle command
Debug fix
did not realize that the debug thingy doesn't work. fixed that. oops

New command
Added it for the lazy people. It hasn't been tested so expect a fix to come out soon.
Command
code_language.skript:
/sendTitle (target[@a,player]) (fadeInTime[inSeconds]) (stayTime[inSeconds]) (fadeOutTime[inSeconds]) (message)

Example
code_language.skript:
/sendTitle @a 1 3 1 &6This is a title||&eand a subtitle too!
Now supporting 1.12
You can now use titleAPI on 1.12 servers! Yay!
+ Added some more clarification for the command usage (/sendTitle & /sendSubtitle)

Thanks for 50 downloads! Wooo!
Server Version Automation

Completely forgot about the `%minecraft version%` available in Skript, so I implemented that into the skript, so everything is automated now! No need to put it in yourself.
Reactions: FUZIK
Support bug fixes
Since I did not realize Minecraft Versions 1.9, 1.10, & 1.11 had changed the json formatting, I had added a new option to the .sk file:
code_language.skript:
options:
    serverVersion: 1.8
    # // Applical versions
    # 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
Make sure you change this to your server version or else an error will occur.

Thank you to @Simuciokas for discovering this issue and reporting it to me on Discord (By the way, I don't use Discord often. If an issue occurs, please message me on skUnity or post a thread in the Discussions tab to get my attention. Thanks!)
New Function!
simpleTitle function!

Usage:
code_language.skript:
simpleTitle("titleText||subtitleText", fadeInTime, stayTime, fadeOutTime, "target")

Example:
code_language.skript:
simpleTitle("&6&lTitle Text||&e&oSubtitle Text", 1, 2, 1, "@a")
Output:
97bc14ff20f244b7b7afd1613b24fd35.png