Text generation AI

Script Text generation AI 1.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

At least give the original creator some credits,
Source of the Algo: https://www.educative.io/blog/deep-learning-text-generation-markov-chains
TheDarkBatman
TheDarkBatman
Bruh you need python knowledge + understanding what its doing to remake it. so dont tell me these stuff. I changed a tone of stuff inside of it to make it.
I remade these stuff in skript:
-Dictionary
-Random.randomechoice
I literally code that myself. i just learned from this site + I read alot of sites not just this.
If i copied code or anything else sure i will. But this is code i remade from another language also i changed whole stuff inside it. It was hard process. Idk if you know how to code in python but it was really hard to remake it.
Thanks and i will respect you!
This script is advertised as utilising deep learning to produce text - but there is no neural network in sight. Language models and production of grammatically correct and meaningful text are difficult issues that are still being tackled today (case in point: GPL-3) and I don't think batman has written a revolutionary Skript language model in one (1) saturday afternoon.

Overall, this script doesn't seem to have a purpose and it does not work as advertised.
TheDarkBatman
TheDarkBatman
This script is based on Markov chain's algorithm.
As i researched Markov chain is deep learning. I would be appreciated if you give me link where that says its not machine learning or deep learning. Thanks for 3 star !
Code is quite terrible and it's doesn't function like AI which I wasn't expecting but still it's labelled as AI...
TheDarkBatman
TheDarkBatman
Thanks for one star.
I don't think its so bad. AI shouldn't be 100% best. I did alot of AI and this code is really good. Idk.
Thanks any way!