• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Redblock6
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.8
TEH CORE
The perfect copy of the MinemenClub and InvadedLands core plugin.

FEATURES
- Welcome message
- Ability to change server versions fast
- Scoreboard (Beta)
- Basic core commands
- /gm commands
- Join sound

IN-GAME COMMANDS
- /store
- /discord
- /core_set [invaded or minemen or none]
- /massay [message]
- /f
- /twitter
- /ping
- /website
- /gmc
- /gms
- /gmsp
- /gma
- /setgameserver [kitpvp, hub]
- /vanish [optional: player]

PERMISSIONS
tehcore.set - Allows you to set the core with /core_set
tehcore.setgame - Allows you to set the gameserver with /setgameserver
tehcore.vanish - Allows you to vanish using /vanish
tehcore.gamemode.c - Allows you to use Creative
tehcore.gamemode.a - Allows you to use Adventure
tehcore.gamemode.sp - Allows you to use Spectator
tehcore.gamemode.s - Allows you to use Survival
tehcore.gamemode.other.c - Allows you to change the gamemode of other players to Creative
tehcore.gamemode.other.a - Allows you to change the gamemode of other players to Adventure
tehcore.gamemode.other.sp - Allows you to change the gamemode of other players to Spectator
tehcore.gamemode.other.s - Allows you to change the gamemode of other players to Survival

DEPENDENCYS
WildSkript - 1.8
Skript - 2.1.2
SkQuery - 3.21.4
SkRayFall - 1.8
Skellet - 1.9.6b
skUtilities 0.9.0

Rating the plugin would make my day!
Author
Redblock6
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.25 star(s) 4 ratings

Latest updates

1. 1.4 - Vanish

ADDED PERMISSION FOR /core_set: tehcore.set ADDED PERMISSION FOR /setgameserver: tehcore.setgame...
  2. 1.3 - Kitpvp Gamemode

UPDATED Scoreboard (MinemenClub, No server) ADDED Actionbar (No server) RENAMED Join Item (No...
  3. 1.2

REMOVED Ranks ADDED Join Items (InvadedLands) ADDED Join Items (if you didn't select a server)...

Latest reviews

good script ngl, it just needs more up to date messages and such for commands such as /vanish
This script is probably one of the most inefficient scripts I have ever seen. Why on earth would you use so many useless periodicals (every 1 tick). Not only are they really inefficient, you don't even need them to achieve what you want. I would suggest learning more about Skript before you release resources.
Redblock6
Redblock6
The purpose of this Skript is for me and/or others to learn more about skript. I'm not trying to completeley copy tehneon's plugin hence why there are no GUI's in this Skript. And if you think I should improve something, bashing me isn't going to get you your way. Please post in the discussion on this Skript or PM me. I would appreciate it is you removed this review.
Good remake but could be better.
Like:
on chat:
cancel event
broadcast

can be changed to chat format
and many others more
Redblock6
Redblock6
Going to release an update adding that, and more.
Every thought of separating them?
- 4 Stars
Redblock6
Redblock6
Seperating them?