This script allows players in survival or adventure mode to take a seat anywhere they like to. The script is quite lightweight and will under no circumstances lag your server.
Guranteed to work on Skript-dev36 and Spigot 1.12. No add-ons required. Due to the simple nature of this script, many other versions of Skript/Spigot should work - feel free to test, but note that they are not supported.
See these bad boys in action:
- Join "jay.lumine.io"
- You will find benches right next to where you spawn and throughout the server
- Drop the script anywhere in your scripts folder and reload
How to create a seat/bench (by default):
- Place a redstone block
- Place any stair block above it
- Done! Right-click the stair block to take a seat. Chris Hansen approves.
The "check block" can easily be changed from a redstone block to be anything else in the script's code.
You can also very easily set in the script's code, in which worlds of your server the seats should be functional, if you want to. By default, they will work in all worlds.
- If you want your players to work for their seats, make them diamond blocks.
- If only admins/operators should be able to create seats, make them bedrock or barrier blocks
But wait there's more!
You can also make mobs/NPCs take a seat!
If you want to do that, you must apply some code on your own - it depends on your NPCs, naturally.
Or something like this, if you wanna go funky (not actually recommended):Code (Skript):
- on spawn of villager:
- # your conditions here
- benchCheck(block below event-entity's location) = true
- benchSit(event-entity, block below event-entity's location)
Please note that how you make your NPCs use the seats is your own business and not a subject of support - unless you encounter issues with my code.Code (Skript):
- every second:
- loop all zombies:
- loop-entity's vehicle is not set
- benchCheck(block below loop-entity's location) = true
- benchSit(loop-entity, block below loop-entity's location)
If you're having issues after your purchase, contact me via [email protected].
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Take a Seat 1.0
Simple sitable benches for Players & Mobs!