- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
This is a script for modify the tablist with configurable header, footer and the name of a player in the tablist.
- Animated header.
- Animated footer.
- Yaml configuration.
- Custom tablist name.
- Default tab format.
- Per-world tablist and tablist custom name.
- Animated tablist custom names.
- And more!
- Skript 2.2
- Permission system compatible with vault and Skript too (I would recommend LuckPerms or PEX).
Information and usage
Commands and permissions
- /tab set [player] [name]
- Permission: tab.cmd.set
- Description: Set the name of a player in the tablist.
- /tab remove [player] [name]
- Permission: tab.cmd.remove
- Description: Remove the name of a player in the tablist (Doesn't remove the player from the tablist).
- /tab help
- Permission: tab.use
- Description: Show a list of the available commands.
- Description: Show the number of players online
- Description: Show the name of the player or the custom name of the player
- Description: Show the display name of a player
- Description: Show the prefix of the player
- Description: Show the suffix of the player
- Description: Create a new line in the tablist (Only in the header and footer. You can use \n too
- Description: Show the world of the player
If you have any suggestions or you found a bug, feel free to contact me with a private message or say the problem on the discussion section.
- Description: Show the amount of players in the current player's world
✓ = Finished ✗ = Not yet
✗ Fake players in the tablist.
✗ PlaceHolderAPI support.
✗ More placeholders.
✓ Animated custom names.
✗ Bungee support.
✓ Per-world tablist.
✓ Per-world custom name.
And your suggestions!
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Tab 1.4
A simple script with animated header, footer and custom tablist name.
- Bug fixing, optimization and new dependencies Feb 5, 2017