- Supported Minecraft Versions
This is a script for modify the tablist with configurable header, footer and the name of a player in the tablist.
- Animated header.
- Animated footer.
- Yaml configuration.
- Custom tablist name.
- Default tab format.
- Per-world tablist and tablist custom name.
- Animated tablist custom names.
- And more!
- Skript 2.2
- Permission system compatible with vault and Skript too (I would recommend LuckPerms or PEX).
Information and usage
Commands and permissions
- /tab set [player] [name]
- Permission: tab.cmd.set
- Description: Set the name of a player in the tablist.
- /tab remove [player] [name]
- Permission: tab.cmd.remove
- Description: Remove the name of a player in the tablist (Doesn't remove the player from the tablist).
- /tab help
- Permission: tab.use
- Description: Show a list of the available commands.
- Description: Show the number of players online
- Description: Show the name of the player or the custom name of the player
- Description: Show the display name of a player
- Description: Show the prefix of the player
- Description: Show the suffix of the player
- Description: Create a new line in the tablist (Only in the header and footer. You can use \n too
- Description: Show the world of the player
- Description: Show the amount of players in the current player's world
✓ = Finished ✗ = Not yet
✗ Fake players in the tablist.
✗ PlaceHolderAPI support.
✗ More placeholders.
✓ Animated custom names.
✗ Bungee support.
✓ Per-world tablist.
✓ Per-world custom name.
And your suggestions!