SublimeJS++ / A Skript Notepad++ UDL

Skript Tools SublimeJS++ / A Skript Notepad++ UDL 7.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hi everybody. I'm quite excited to share with you SublimeJS++'s most recent update. It mainly includes bug fixes, and although they're just bug fixes, these bugs used to change a lot how the UDL used to react to your code. Here is the changelog:
  • Function parentheses no longer turn everything inside them orange, which means that strings, booleans, operators and all the other recognized values will appear inside them just as they appear outside;
  • The division operator (/) is no longer the only one colored green. A slash followed by a command will turn green just like it used to do, but a slash alone will be recognized as an operator and will turn pink.
  • I've added more syntaxes as well. Can't remember which ones once again, sorry.
Hope you like this one, and hope you get used to the changes quickly!
Hi everyone, hope you're doing well. I'm too lazy to write a changelog this time. Just know it includes new stuff :emoji_slight_smile:
The previous version didn't work. Sorry about that!
Hello there. I hope you're doing well in these difficult times.

Meanwhile, I've got another gift for you. That's right! Let's get rid of some more of those white spots.

Changelog:

- Added a lot more expressions;
- Added a few more events;
- Added the "is loaded/is not loaded" condition;
- Added the "log" effect;
- Added the "timespan" type;
- Added SOME Vixio compatibility.

And I think that's all. Stay home writing scripts, wash your hands and stay safe :emoji_slight_smile:
Added a few new events, conditions, effects, (including some skDragon ones), expressions, types and section exiting. Worth downloading to fix some blank word issues.
Sorry everyone, forgot to add the "swap items" event. Eww, how unprofessional of me!

So,

Changelog:

- Added the "on swap hand items: / on swap items:" event.
Reactions: AlvianMinecraft
And, as a Christmas gift, here is a new SublimeJS++ update. We don't want a buggy Christmas, do we?

Changelog:

- Added new events:
on area cloud effect: / on AoE cloud effect:
on block damaging:
on plant growth: / on crop growth: / on block growth:
on book edit:
on book sign:
on silverfish enter:
on silverfish exit:
on dismount:
on mount:
on flight toggle:
on gliding state change:
on item spawn:
on item despawn:
on item merge:
on jump: (requires PaperSpigot)
on language change:
on prepare craft:
on resurrect attempt: / on resurrection attempt:
on server list ping:
on server start: / on skript start:
on server stop: / on skript stop:
on sheep grow wool:
on sign change:
on slime split:
on throw of an egg: / on throw of egg:
- Added some other stuff (not just events) that I can't recall, as I've been slowly working on the update and hadn't taken note of all the things I was adding;

- Fixed minor bugs.

Wish A Merry Christmas to all of you!
Changelog:

- Added a few missing types;

- Added the teleport event and the offhand switch event (Skellett);

- Added the hotbar and "element out of" expressions;

- Added direction and chunk types;

- Fixed minor bugs.
Reactions: AlvianMinecraft
Changelog:

- Added a few more vanilla expressions and effects, such as "join", "split", "shoot", "offlineplayer", "now", "effects", "difference", "click type", "mouse button" "x, y and z-coordinate", "skull", "size" and «'s», for those who prefer using it instead of "of <object>" (e.g. "player's tool" and "tool of player");

- Added lambda support (SkQuery): the "do's" and the "check's" are now highlighted as well as their following brackets;

Added the "hide/reveal" effect (Skellett);

Added the "using" keyword (SkStuff).