SublimeJS++ also provides built-in function support, recognizing every bensku's fork's function. These include floor(), ln(), sqrt(), and so on.
How to install
- Extract the .zip archive
- Open Notepad++
- Click on the tab "Language", then "Define your language..."
- Click "Import..."
- Select the extracted file
- Restart Notepad++
- Click again on the tab "Language" and select "Skript"FAQQ: The text is acting all weird and has its own background color. What the heck is going on?
Q: Am I going to add even more features?
- Open Notepad++;
- Click on "Settings" on the top bar;
- Click on "Style Configurator";
- When it opens the menu, check the box that says "Enable global background color".
A: Maybe. Depends on the feedback and my free time.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Skript Tools SublimeJS++ / A Skript Notepad++ UDL 6.1
A Notepad++ UDL inspired in Sublime Text's JS highlighting.