Resource icon
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Awesome, good job bro! for the people who are facing problems installing it, make sure to read the installation guide at the spoilers above
The best syntax highlighter for sublime. I've tested a few and this one has been the best and i've been using for a long while
I already have downloaded it on my first computer and it worked and looked great, but now i am trying to download it on my 2nd computer but whatever i do, it is not working. would need some help please. I already tried the batch and the exe
Version: 3.2.2
I tried doing some stuff, Now it works! it looks very nice!
This does not work, version 3.2.1 of SublimeText.
I tried with the executable as well as the bat file.
Very good, thank you. It helps read the skript and the colors go very well together.
Doesn't work. Asked for help and still no response. Just white text in the sublime editor and two other people are saying this happened.
HYPExMon5ter
HYPExMon5ter
You left this reply 20 mins after asking for help, I have a job and go to school, can't be on skunity refreshing my page all day for people who need help, I would've gotten to you ASAP.
Great color scheme to make skripting easier & more fun!
I love this addon. I tried using other systems but this truly is the best. I would love to see an update, as it seems to be missing a few syntaxes, but other than that, its GREAT!
it looked really nice in some one's youtube video but i don't get it to work when i slelect skript at the way its supposte to according to https://imgur.com/a/CTwwt but it just doesn't want to select any on the extension of the cyntax list but in the on the non extension of the cyntax list i can select it but when i try to type a caracter it crashes . help needed !!!!!!!!
HYPExMon5ter
HYPExMon5ter
You never even asked for help
This does not work. I installed the package and switched my syntax to Skript yet it's still just white, normal text.
HYPExMon5ter
HYPExMon5ter
Well you never even asked for help so..
This is beautiful. Easy to read, and easy on the eyes in general.
Thank you!
For everyone who says that this is a virus, it isn’t. This the best Sublime Text package that you can find for Skript.
I have some bugs that I want to show you so that this package is even better.
I’m using it and it’s very helpfull!
(Today or tomorrow I send you a PM with sole bugs)
HYPExMon5ter
HYPExMon5ter
Yeah, I know there's quite a bit of bugs, would need to recode the whole thing to fix them, just haven't had time.. Thank you for the review though <3
Nice but vs code is better than sublime text
(f u minimum character thing)
HYPExMon5ter
HYPExMon5ter
Then use VS Code then lol, thanks for the review tho
This application contains a virus. Windows Defender thanks u.
HYPExMon5ter
HYPExMon5ter
You obviously didn't read the page did you?
Makes my life a lot easier. Ty <3 It has cool colors and stuff, and makes it obvious if I did something wrong. (Considering sublime has no SKript highlighting.)
HYPExMon5ter
HYPExMon5ter
Thank you for the review, glad you like it!
Aaaaaaaaggr! This is very cool! Oh my god... I very long time is using Sublime Text!
HYPExMon5ter
HYPExMon5ter
Thank you, glad you like it!! It will only get better :P