Will not be updated as per Discord ToS, usage of their API usage on a non-bot account is not allowed.
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
Game change picks a random element from a file named "tags.txt" which you should create outside of the plugins folder, next to your Spigot jar file (will add creation and default values in later versions)
- Game change:
- Word after word
- Symbol by Symbol
- Customizable wait times
- Debug messages
- Profile Picture change:
- Every set amount of time to change a picture (>10min)
- Math evaluation:
- Using a command to evaluate written math stuff (with Bensku's math functions)
- Skript 2.2 (bensku's dev25 or dev32c recommended)
- Vixio 1.1.5 or later (Discord)
- SkUtillities 0.9.0 or later (to read from file)
- SkQuery 3.6.0 Lime or later (Optional in main, mandatory in SkQuery's version of this script)
Other versions of this script
- > DiscordFunNoDebug
NoDebug uses the least possible amount of disk space and improves load time. NoDebug 4.225KB compared to main 6.556KB
- > DiscordFunSkQuery
SkQuery allows to save up some disk space. SkQuery 6.406KB compared to main 6.556KB
Example tags.txt file (Contains some vulgar words)
- discordfun.debug #allows to see debug messages if enabled
Discord contact info:
For suggestions, bugs and ideas Private Message me on Discord, SkUnity, Spigot or in the script's Discussions
You are allowed to edit the script
You are allowed to redistribute it with no cost or ad-wall
You are not allowed to sell this script
You are not allowed to upload this script behind an ad-wall
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script [Stalled] DiscordFun - Have fun with Discord's API 1.0
Discord Fun using Vixio