• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

May i use this as a basic setup for my Hypixel Skyblock Skript with coop feature, multiplr differemt profiles, and more?
I need the folder Skyblock otherwise I can not insert the schematic / brauche den Ordner Skyblock sonst kann ich die Schematic nicht einfügen
Pretty advanced skript! Comes with a lot of features that are handy!
Can you give us depencies? Ty? :)
Amazing work nicely :)
CrisisLP
CrisisLP
Thank for 5 stars :D, The depencies are already listed and I called 'Plugin required' Check the box in description.
Um... I have no clue what to say other than, Holy Shit.
CrisisLP
CrisisLP
Simple thank, for the 5 stars :D
If you make configurable .yml, like chest.yml and something that configure island default setting like mostly skyblock plugin (disable/enable nether portal, how many distance between island, etc.) i will rate this to 5 star :D
CrisisLP
CrisisLP
Thank for giving us idea :D. We have added now in v.1.2 a YAML configurable. Have fun.
Amazing skript kinda thought limeglass would get to this first but eh. Don't like the rar file (don't mind it my self just for others) but good skript in all and the first i've seen out.
CrisisLP
CrisisLP
Thank for the first review :D. We try to make all in one but the loading would take very long so we split up in 3 file and sometime the functions are not correctly loading. I'm not sure if its my fault or skript fault. You can try use Functions.sk in your Skyblock.sk. See us later :)