Spigot jar is now executed from each template directory
Added server-lobby in config to set the server name where the player will be redirected if a server is down (lobby by default)
You can also acces the API, here is an example:
- ServersManager.getInstance().createServer(TemplatesManager.TemplateInfo templateInfo, String string)
- String server = "test_server";
- String template = "lobby";
- TemplateInfo tp = TemplatesManager.getInstance().getTemplate(template);
- ServersManager.getInstance().createServer(tp, server);
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon SkWrapper 4.0.0
The Best wrapper for BungeeCord systems